Thursday, January 06, 2005

Gratitude to those who went down for Bounce yesterday. Met mates from ma high school. All of em are actually heading off for national service soon. Poor things. Anyways, last night was good. Ma babyy went in! Hahaha She was a "niece" and I was the "nephew-in-law" of a certain powerful and talented someone. Haha

Shoutouts to : "Chings", Alston and his wonderful friends, Boon Pin (we still have yet to have our tennis showdown), Si Kuan (fuck mann you've got a blardy six-pac, still as handsome. keep it real bro), Kin Sin (who is bald but still charming), and a few other whose name I didn't catch (did they even introduce themselves?). Keep it real bros and the show'll be good.

Peace and wishing you all an eventful and life-changing year ahead.

And baby, I wasn't too high as to not know whud I was saying. I meant every single word I said to you on the way back to MelRose. I mean it. From the bottom to bottom of my very heart and soul.

On a lighter note, I was serious too when I said I was tired and I'd wanna sit on the curb. Also, about the "jumping into the bush if you want me to", I meant that too.


Hope everyone had fun. And keep in touch ya'll.

To Ian: Bro I know we were supposed to catch up mann, you've gotta fly off so soon. Hope we'll still get to meet sometime. Sorry for turning you down the other times mann. Peace and be safe bro. London is phat.


Keep on Bouncin'